TYPE OF TRAINING : Initial Professional Course.
AIM : The aim of this course is to allocate trade and BD number to the airmen of BAF after their initial recruit training.OBJECTIVE :
- To learn English language to keep them qualified in functional English.
- To enable them to remove their common mistakes in English.
- To acquire knowledge about certain general aspects of service.
- To acquire knowledge on required topics of Mathematics which will help to understand their trade subjects.
- To acquire knowledge of physics and chemistry as a part of their trade requirements.
- To acquire knowledge on Engineering Drawing.
- To acquire knowledge about certain geographical aspects.
- To learn some aspects of computer and office management that will be helpful for performing their operational skill and efficiency in the service.
COURSE CONTENT :
- Engineering Drawing
- Office Management
- General Knowledge
LOCATION : Airmen Training Institute, BAF
Duration : 07 weeks.
Frequency : 01 course in a year.
Entry standard : Recruit with successful completion of initial training.
Language : English.