TYPE OF TRAINING : Professional Course.
AIM : The aim of this course is to equip the newly enrolled Cypher Assistant with the knowledge of general aspects of the service and produce effective and efficient supervisor.OBJECTIVE :
- To be familiar with individual differences of human beings.
- To be familiar with the laws and factors of learning.
- To be familiar with the do’s and don’ts of public speaking.
- To master the skill of presentation on the dais before an audience.
- To be regimented individual.
- To be familiar with management related topics.
- To be familiar with parade, PT, etc.
COURSE CONTENT :
- Office Management
- General Service Training
- General Service Knowledge
- Air Force Law
LOCATION : Airmen Training Institute, BAF
Duration : 18 weeks.
Frequency : As per schedule.
Entry standard : APWO.
Language : English.