TYPE OF TRAINING : Advance Professional Course.
AIM : The aim of this course is to impart knowledge to the airmen instructors of BAF so as to improve their instructional competence along with ability to perform on the dais before an audience.OBJECTIVE :
- To learn the role of an instructor.
- To prepare a classroom lesson effectively.
- To use the learning aids judiciously.
- To prepare a lesson plan to suit the class.
- To master different types of instructional methods.
- To be familiar with individual differences of human beings.
- To be familiar with the laws and factors of learning.
- To be familiar with the do’s and don’ts of public speaking.
- To master the skill of presentation on the dais before an audience.
COURSE CONTENT :
- Instructional Technique
- Education Psychology
- Public Speaking
- General Service Training
LOCATION : Airmen Training Institute, BAF
Duration : 06 weeks.
Frequency : 02 courses in a year.
Entry standard : Corporal to Senior Warrant Officer.
Language : English.