Wing Commander Mst Kawsara Parvin
Training Plan & Evaluation Department
Objectives of Training Plan and Evaluation Department
A highly technical modern defence force, Bangladesh Air Force is run by a huge number of skilled technicians. Airmen Training Institute plays an important role to generate and provide such well trained and skilled technicians of different level in whole Air Force. In order to remain at the leading edge of our profession, we must continuously evolve and improve. We are committed to reviewing our curricula, training, technology, core competencies, trainees’ outcome and other key performance indicators to ensure that our programs remain at the fore front of excellence. Training Plan and Evaluation Department (TPED) is one of the important departments of Airmen Training Institute. This department prepares the yearly Training Course Plan under the direction and supervision of the Commandant with the consent of Air Head Quarters. However, the objectives of Training Plan and Evaluation Department are as follows:
- To evaluate the training related précis, Syllabus, AFO and amending them with the consent of Air HQ as and when required.
- To prepare yearly Training Course Plan and take approval from Air HQ.
- To observe and improve Training Curriculum and taking necessary step on requirement.
- To conduct all the courses’ exams as per Syllabi and Air Force Order (AFO).
- To print and bind the précis as per requirement of different departments.
Activities of Training Plan and Evaluation Department
- To conduct the exams as per AFO and syllabi maintaining security.
- To preserve all training related AFO, AFI and training policies.
- To collect standard question from different departments before exam and after scrutinizing handing over to the production cell.
- To keep the trainees state up-to-date.
- To select president and detail invigilator for exams.
- To ensure study hour with the supervision of invigilator.
- To do necessary correspondence with Air HQ in connection with the training activities.
- To select Chief Guest of each Course Ending Ceremony.
- To compile the class programs after collecting from different departments before the commencement of each course.
- To maintain and keep updated the training related equipment like the Duplicator, PPC machine, computer, printer etc.
- To prepare different courses’ certificates and sending those to BAF RO (BAF trainees) and Air HQ (Other services).
- To submit the demand of answer scripts, blank certificates, F-292, F-10072 etc. to Air HQ (Dte Air Trg) and then collect from 201 MU BAF.
- To maintain different training files.